Saturday, April 23, 2016

Girly Bits ~ It was the Fireball



Girly Bits ~ It was the Fireball
Red linear holo

It was the Fireball is from the 2015 What Happens in Vegas Collection.

The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

I even got to take pictures in the sun today, yay!

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun.


I dig this!


I stamped a tartan design on it. I used the plate BP-L 006 and I stamped with a black stamping polish. Here’s the final design including a layer of topcoat:


Here’s the mandatory picture taken in the shade. The colour is really good out of the sun as well.


Tartan patterns are often associated with Scotland, where each clan have their own colours. I feel like I’m a part of the Rainbow Clan wearing this :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, this is gorgeous!
Buy again: Definitely!

18 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous mani - and a gorgeous polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous nail polish, I prefer it without stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name fit's to this nail polish color! Love it with the stamping on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks even more gorgeous with stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that's a gorgeous colour, I haven't seen a nice red holo in a while :D

    ReplyDelete