Friday, December 22, 2017

Essence ~ I’m Cool With It



Essence ~ I’m Cool With It
Dark blue metallic, slightly duochrome shifting to purple

Today’s polish is from Essence’s “Crushed Metals” collection – a collection of which I bought two polishes, this one and a pink one.

The formula is good. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I stamped stars on it. I found these beautiful stars on the big acrylic stamping plate XY-B03. I stamped with El Corzón’s stamping polish “blue neon”. I topped the whole thing with Depend’s glitter topper #335.

This is the final result.

Essence ~ I’m Cool With It

Here’s “I’m Cool with it” on its own, two coats and a layer of topcoat. There wasn’t much of a duochromatic effect on the nails at all.

Essence ~ I’m Cool With It

This is the design on the stamping plate. It’s my first acrylic stamping plate and it worked really well. Problem is that it’s really hard to actually see the design. There has to be a more clever way than to sit and twist and turn it to get the lights to hit it the right way to show the designs.


Here are the polishes I used. I’ve now used half of the glitter topper!

Essence ~ I’m Cool With It

I like this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Good basic polish with a nice finish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I am sure I picked this one up! And the stamping is cool too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, I think I'll put it on my list 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the stars! I have to look though my stamping plates, I would love some holographic stars for new years eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, holographic star for new years seem perfect!! ♥

      Delete