Sunday, November 5, 2017

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom



P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom
Deep purple shimmer

There are three polishes in the Bohemian Tropics collection and I bought all three of them. Today I’m going to show you the purple one, and I’ll get back to the green and the red over the next couple of day.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time is good. I also want to mention the brush, which is semi-wide and flat - and the bristles are curved at the top to make it easy to apply the polish. I love it, it totally works for me!

I made it into this manicure:

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom

The holo glitter is from QRS and is called Glittering Rainbow. I bought it when I was in New York. The sticker on my ring finger nail is just a cheap sticker from BornPrettyStore. There’s also a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom

This is Violet Bloom on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom

Here are the two polishes I used.

P2 Bohemian Tropics ~ 030 Violet Bloom

I think this is a really good and great looking polish and I can’t wait to show you the other two in the collection.

Link to the other two polishes in the collection: (links are coming once the posts are posted)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good polish at a great price. I love the brush! P2PinkLily
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: