Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sinful Colors ~ Kold Kash



Sinful Colors ~ Kold Kash
Turquoise with golden shimmer, dries up satin

After having tried “Real Regal” (LINK) I knew I had to buy one more polish from Kylie Jenner’s collection of polishes. Kold Kash is from the Kylie Trend Matters collection.

The formula is okay and covers well. I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time is good too. The polish dries up to a semi-matte satin.  

I painted two lines of white from the base of each nail and down and then applied a layer of blue/green glitter from Technic: Emerald Eevi.

Here’s the final manicure taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. I think the blue and green glitter fit the turquoise just perfectly.


This is the same thing, just taken with flash. Kold Kash is a really nice colour.


Here are the three polishes I used. The white is “Angel with a Leadfoot” from OPI.


I like the simplicity of this. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Semi matte shimmer
Overall impression: Formula is okay, the shimmer is mostly visible when topcoated
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a nice colour and I like the subtle shimmer. I picked up a few of the iridescent ones: Konstellation & Kleopatra. Will need to try them at some point.

    I am hoping to be back. Having major computer issues :-( and for the last week really bad toothache!! Lucky me lol!!

    Hope all is well with you :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it's nice to see you, even for just a bit!
      I hope you get both the computer and the tooth fixed really soon ♥
      All is well, thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Really fresh and crispy looking nails!

    ReplyDelete