Saturday, September 2, 2017

Glam of Sweden ~ #92



Glam of Sweden ~ #92
Lavender shimmery texture

I mentioned yesterday that I always buy polish when I visit other countries. Today’s polish is bought in Sweden. It was part of a huge display and all the polishes were super cheap.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I applied two coats for full opacity. The drying time was okay on the first coat but relatively slow on coat number two. Next time I might use three thin coats instead of two “normal” coats.

I added Hello Kitty stickers because I find this girl super girly and so is Hello Kitty.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat.


Here’s #92 on its own. There’s no topcoat involved yet and the polish is only slightly textured. I don’t really think I would have thought of it as textured if it hadn’t said “Crystal Sand” on the bottle. One layer of topcoat eliminated every sign of texture.


This was a good buy! 



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Normal on the first coat, slow on the second
Finish: Shimmery slightly textured
Overall impression: Pleasant colour and I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. I actually haven't tried this brand:) It looks rather nice but it doesn't make me feel like I have to go out and search for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm nah, I guess that there are lots of brands that make something similar. I liked that they were cheap though :D

      Delete
  2. I have tryed ut and some a really good. ..I like the color:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially like the ones that come in a skull shaped bottle :D

      Delete
  3. This is really, really gorgeous! :-D

    I have travelled to a few places lately and got polish. I am hoping to post about that soon *fingers crossed* computer willing LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And yes! You really need to get that computer fixed! :D

      Delete