Monday, August 21, 2017

Sinful Colors ~ Real Regal



Sinful Colors ~ Real Regal
Hot pink with pink shimmer

Real Regal is from the Kylie Jenner King Kylie Signature collection. It’s a fantastic hot pink shimmer polish. It is easy to work with and it covers in two easy and fast drying coats. When I bought it I actually thought it was a topper, but it is definitely not.

I made some random dots in black and silver on my tips. I used OPI’s black “Never have too mani Friends” and Colors by Llarowe’s silver stamping polish “Sparkling Diamonds” for my dots.

I topped it all with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani taken in daylight.


I really like the mix of hot pink, silver and black!


Here’s Real Regal on its own. Look at the shimmer! I don’t have any polish quite like this one – it’s a winner for sure!


Here are the three sisters side by side.


This could easily turn out to be a favourite drug store polish. I love the colour and the beautiful shimmer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, what a great polish. I love the colour, the formula, the finish…
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely pink, it looks great with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like this pink. It looks fabulous with the nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with this pink, I am glad you like it too :)

      Delete
  3. Real Regal is a fantastic shade and I think it is nice for this season. I like the mani with the doted tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super pleased to hear that you like it too :)

      Delete
  4. What a pretty manicure sweetie! I like the dots! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete