Wednesday, August 30, 2017

NailNation 3000 ~ Falling for You



NailNation 3000 ~ Falling for You
Soft red linear holo

Falling for You has been sitting in the box for a wee bit of time now so it’s her time to shine on the blog.

The formula is good and easy to work with and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is pretty good. The smell is a bit weird, it smells like polish mixed with a weird chemical. I don’t know if she always smelled like this or if the long wait made her go all smelly. It doesn’t seem to have affected to polish in any other way though.

The colour made me think of Minnie Mouse so I made white dots on my nails.

This is the final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


This is taken in ordinary daylight. You can probably tell why I called it a “soft red”, can’t you?


Here’s Falling for You in full flash and alone. Such a pretty polish.


Here are the two polishes I used. W7’s “White” is not very good to be honest so I only ever use it for nail art and I won’t be sad when the bottle is empty :D


I like it simple, so I like this. What about you?

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Pretty rainbows, odd smell
Buy again: I am not quite sure to be honest

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is really cute! I have to do white dots on red some day, it's such a classic combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit that I really love white on red :)

      Delete