Sunday, August 20, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water



KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water
Magenta/purple linear holo

Tall Pink of Water is a HHC Facegroup custom from February 2017. It’s a lovely strong looking holo in the bottle and I really hoped that all the holo goodness would transfer onto the nails. And it did! :D

The formula is good and it dries wicked fast. That means that you have to work fast and can’t go over the same spot too many times.

I used two coats for full opacity. I also applied a layer of topcoat.

So this is two coats and one layer of topcoat taken with flash:

KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water

Aren’t those rainbows just amazing? I love them!

KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water

Here’s the same thing in the lightbox, no flash. I still love the colour.

KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water
KBShimmer ~ Tall Pink Of Water
I wore it like this for two reasons: It was late and I didn’t want to mess around with nail art plus it’s a lovely looking polish on its own.

Tall Pink of Water was limited edition and is no longer available. That’s a shame!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I would date this polish – I love everything about it :D
Buy again: Yes please!

13 comments: