Tuesday, August 22, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Ink Again



KBShimmer ~ Ink Again
Cobalt blue linear holo

Ink Again is from the Winter/Holiday collection from 2016. It’s a beautiful blue linear holographic polish.

I used two coats for my manis. The first coat acted up a bit patchy, but the second coat went on effortlessly. The drying time was really good.

The stamping plate I used is called QJ-L13 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Orchid.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken with flash because the sun didn’t want to come out and play.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


Here’s Ink Again on its own. It’s such a pretty colour.


Here’s the stuff I used for my mani.


Ink Again is a really cool blue. I like it a lot.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Formula is jelly-ish, but it still covered in two coats. Cool colour
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: