Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Born Pretty Black stamping polish



Born Pretty Black stamping polish
Black stamping polish


I love stamping, it’s such a great way to decorate nails – especially for those of us who aren’t that great at freehanding :D My favourite black stamping polish is from El Corazón, and I decided to try to find out if the black stamping polish from Born Pretty Store is just as good.

I decided to try it with a stamping plate from BornPrettyStore as well. It’s BP-L 003, one of my favourite BPS-stamping plates.

Here’s how crisp and clear it stamps:


You definitely don’t want this stamping polish on your cuticles! This black stamping polish is so potent that it super hard to get off the skin once it’s on.


Here are the things I used. The red from Golden Rose is number 39.


The stamping polish has got a different smell than any of my other polishes. It’s not unpleasant at all, it’s just different.

I must admit that I am impressed. This is the most potent black I’ve ever encountered. I guess this has to be my new favourite black stamping polish and that says a lot!

8 comments: