Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Dance ~ 09 Salon



My Dance ~ 09 Salon
Pinkish red linear holo

I found this polish (and a sister) on Aliexpress. I have also seen the brand on evilbay.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage and the drying time. The smell was complete normal for a nail polish. I mention the normal smell because unknown brands from Asia sometimes smell really chemical, but this one doesn’t.

I stamped by the base of each nail. I used a stamping plate from Moyou London called Mandala Collection-11 and I stamped with a black stamping polish from El Corazón.

This is the final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


This is what the polish looks like in ordinary daylight, no sun. The rainbows are still there.


Here’s the polish on its own without stamping. The picture is taken with flash.


I have another sister to show you. She’ll be up tomorrow so stay tuned.

My Dance comes in 15 different colours. Each bottle is 6ml and I think I paid US$3.34 for each bottle. No postage costs so I guess it’s okay for a small bottle of prettiness. 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish with lovely rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: