Thursday, April 20, 2017

Top Shelf Lacquer ~ Absinthe



Top Shelf Lacquer ~ Absinthe
Sea foam green jelly base with holo and holo micro glitter

Absinthe was from the The Magic 8 Box from May 2016. There were 50 boxes made and the theme was music. Absinthe was inspired by Moulin Rouge. I got this bottle in a grab bag recently.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used three layers for my mani; if I hadn’t been a blogger I probably would have stopped after the second coat. The drying time is good.

This picture shows three coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


Here’s a daylight shot, no sun.


I made a tape mani out of it. I used some nail vinyls I bought cheap from Aliexpress, and I used Darling Diva’s Francis as my second colour.

This picture is taken with flash and includes another layer of topcoat.


Let me turn off the flash so you can see the vinyl motif :D


Here are the pretty sisters.


Absinthe was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with holo and holo glitters
Overall impression: I really like this. It’s sparkly in all sorts of lights
Buy again: Yes

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful nail polish the first one! I prefer it alone.
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já amei ele sozinho, mesmo com três camadas ficou lindo.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Top Shelf reminds me a bit of Orly, Sparkling Garbage - but it's more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Top Shelf reminds me a bit of Orly, Sparkling Garbage - but it's more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I didn't think of that myself, but I'll definitely look at them together now :)

      Delete
  5. Nice colour and I like the stamping :-D

    ReplyDelete