Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tonic Polish ~ Rose



Tonic Polish ~ Rose
Warm metallic rose with a copper shift and shimmer and scattered holo

I had a feeling that Rose wouldn’t be quite my colour, but I figured I would give her a shot anyway. She looked so pretty on the swatches I saw.

The formula is really good and the polish covers perfectly in two easy coats. The drying time is good, no worries whatsoever.

I was so lucky to have a bit of sun!! So here’s two coats and no topcoat in the morning sun:

 
The shift is really pretty and I love the dash of holo effect in it.


I really like the colours in the sun!


I was right about it not being my colour though. It is too warm toned for my skin tone – it becomes obvious (at least to me) when I stick my hand into the lightbox.


It’s still a super pretty polish though and I actually think that I’ll keep it because it’s unique. 
Edit: I didn't keep it. 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shift with shimmer and scattered holo
Overall impression: Good shift and the colour is really pretty in the sun.
Buy again: No, but only because it isn’t my colour

9 comments: