Saturday, April 15, 2017

Superchic Lacquer ~ Wake me Up



Superchic Lacquer ~ Wake me Up
Described as “An incredibly intense vibrant red-berry shade, formulated with fierce color depth and intense linear holographic effects”

Wake me Up is from the Dreamology collection, and it’s my first Superchic Lacquer. I have been meaning to get some for a while, but they haven’t been that easy to get your hands on here in Europe. Rainbow Connection has them, but I don’t shop there for several reasons. I was really happy when Nailland started to stock them, it’s just perfect!

The formula is great and easy to apply. All the polishes in the Dreamology collection are one coaters, and this definitely goes for Wake me Up as well. I did apply two coats anyway, mostly because that’s the way I roll, but it wasn’t really necessary. The drying time is really good. The brush is wide and short and I was suspicious about me actually liking it. But I gave it a go, and I can happily report that it works great. It’s easy to control, and I didn’t experience any difficulties with it.

Here is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


Be still my heart! Look at those flames, aren’t they just amazing? *happy sigh*


I didn’t want to overwhelm this beauty so all I did was to make five dots on each nail. I used China Glaze’s Chrome is where the Heart is for the dots. I sealed it up with topcoat and this is my final mani taken with flash:


This picture is taken in daylight, no sun.


Here are the two polishes I used:


I hope that all Superchic’s polishes are equally good because I’m a fan already so I expect to buy a lot of them!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 will do. It’s a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, this ticks all my boxes. Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: