Sunday, April 23, 2017

Superchic Lacquer ~ Lucid La-La Land



Superchic Lacquer ~ Lucid La-La Land
Vibrant blue linear holo

Lucid La-La Land is from the Dreamology collection just like Wake me Up that I showed you before. Click here to be taken to that post if you missed it.
Let’s see if Lucid La-La Land is just as impressive as her sister, shall we?

The formula is great and easy to apply. All the polishes in the Dreamology collection are one coaters. I applied two coats anyway, mostly because I like it that way. I didn’t have to though, the polish was fully opaque after the first coat. The drying time is really good.

Here is two coats and no topcoat taken in the sun:

 
I love this polish as well, it’s such a beautiful colour!

I stamped on it. The swirly motif is from the stamping plate BP-112 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Bridal Veil. It’s a shimmery silvery white that is so great when you want white but not the contrast.

Take a look at my final mani including topcoat in the sun:


I love this!


Here are the two polishes I used:


Verdict: Yes, I am a fan. It’s a gorgeous and great quality polish!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 will do. It’s a true one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a great polish!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: