Tuesday, April 4, 2017

El Corazón ~ m&s-165



El Corazón ~ m&s-165
Deep pink matte with shimmer

I don’t think it’s a secret that I really like El Corazón’s polishes. Their Matte & Shine Effect collection is quite amazing – it’s a range of beautiful colours that dries up to a silky matte finish. The polish is packed with shimmer so it’s shiny as well as matte. Amazing, really!

The formula is really good. I used two really easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

This is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash. Look at all that shimmer!!


I made five dots on each nail with Layla’s CE 80, which is a beautiful blue packed with silver shimmer. That’s another amazing polish for sure. I bought it in Italy last year and I love it.

Here’s my final mani including topcoat:


I love the simplicity of this. Dots are always a hit on my nails for sure!

The polishes:


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Silky matte with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish! Great effect, nice colour!
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. It's really pretty and special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful silky and sparkly finish and the color is so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never been fan of dots but I love the looks on this one. The two colors go well with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so good to hear! I love dots myself :)

      Delete
  4. I love this shade, it's lovely with these dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shade, it's lovely with these dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a marvellous colour! It make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour and nice with the blue too :-D

    ReplyDelete