Friday, February 10, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Dancing in the Sky



Dreamland Lacquer ~ Dancing in the Sky
Periwinkle with shimmer and holo microglitter

Dancing in the Sky is a Facebook group custom that was released in May 2016. It’s a polish that’s hard to describe because it seems to change colour from various angles. Sometimes it’s blue, sometimes it’s more purple. It does remain beautiful no matter which angle you look at it from though.

I used two coats for my mani. I did expect three but the polish built up perfectly. The drying time was really good.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


Gah! Isn’t that just gorgeous!?

This is taken in my lightbox. The glitter just refused to not shine!


I wore it like that because there’s so much going on with this polish. I love it!

Dancing in the Sky was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with shimmer and holo microglitter
Overall impression: Wow, it’s beautiful. Lovely formula too.
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: