Sunday, January 22, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Poppy Kisses



KBShimmer ~ Poppy Kisses
Bright red linear holo with orange undertones

Poppy Kisses! Isn’t that just a cute name for a polish!? :)
It’s from KBShimmer Fall 2016 collection and it’s a gorgeous polish.

I used two easy and really fast drying coats for my mani. I could definitely have got away with just one coat because the coverage is amazing!

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


Look at those amazing rainbows! Wow!!


Here’s what it looks like outside the flashlight. There are still a few faded rainbows and the orange colours shows itself a little bit.


I sat and looked at it for a bit to decide what kind of nail art I wanted on it. I couldn’t quite make up my mind and so it ended up staying as it was, simply because it’s so pretty.


Number of coats: 2 – but this is a one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love the quality, the colour and the rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment