Thursday, January 19, 2017

Glam Polish ~ Happily Ever After



Glam Polish ~ Happily Ever After
Neon coral scattered holo with ultra holo glitter

Happily Ever After is from the Forever After collection from summer 2016. Some of you know that quite recently I’ve grown a little bit of a love for orange and coral polishes. In a previous life I wouldn’t have looked at this twice but now I actually really like it.

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

This is two coats and no topcoat photographed with flash.


It gives me the “Grandma goes neon”-feeling, hahaha!
This is what it looks like in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash.


I made some small red and white dots on it. Originally I was going to make some kind of pattern with the dots but I ended up going random :D

Final mani including a layer of topcoat:


Here are the polishes I used.


I like Happily Ever After a lot and I don’t think I have anything like it in my collection.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo with holo glitter
Overall impression: Unique colour and finish, I like it
Buy again: Yes

7 comments:

  1. Grandma goes neon, I almost fell off the chair :D
    I like this shade, lovely with dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I thought it was a really funny feeling too :D

      Delete
  2. Oh this is so bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful manicure dear!!! I like a lot how it turns out! =)

    ReplyDelete