Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Catrice ~ Snow White’s Apple Bite



Catrice ~ Snow White’s Apple Bite
Bright red with pink shimmer

It has been a while since I did a kitchen sink mani – you know, a mani where all nails are different. Today I kept it in a dotty style.

I used Snow White’s Apple Bite as my base colour: it’s a lovely bright red with pink shimmer. The shimmer is more visible in the bottle than it is on the nails. I used two coats for my mani; the formula is good and so is the drying time.

Let me show you the final mani:


The white is El Corazón’s m&s-172 and the black is OPI’s You Can Never Have Too Mani Friends! I think I bought the heart and crossbones stud on Aliexpress.


The polishes lined up for a group photo:


I love kitchen sink manis! What about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Subtle shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality polish, great colour but the shimmer is shy
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: