Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Born Pretty square studs



Born Pretty square studs

I love studs! I think it’s a great way to decorate nails. It took me a while to get used to not picking them but today I wear studs without picking them at all.

Today I’m going to show you some studs I received for an honest review from Born Pretty Store.

They come in a little resealable plastic bag. I haven’t counted them but BPS’s website states that there are 100 studs in there. That sounds about right. They’re listed  here and they look like this:


I applied two layers of nail polish and while the polish was still wet I placed a stud on each nail. When that was dry I applied a layer of topcoat to make sure that they stay where they are.

This is my final mani:


The studs are 3 x 3 mm, which is larger than I usually go for because my nails are relatively small, but I must admit that I think this looks awesome.


Just for the record: The polish is Glam of Sweden No.81, a polish I bought on my last little trip to Sweden :D Two coats, average drying time, weird smell. But pretty!

The verdict:

Pros:
Easy to work with
Great to spice up a mani

Cons:
The price. They cost $2 – I wouldn’t have paid that myself.



BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

8 comments: