Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sation ~ Pink Sparkle & Snow White



Sation ~ Pink Sparkle & Snow White
Muted pink with shimmer & White crème

Today I’m wearing two of my latest Sation polishes: Pink Sparkle and Snow White. Pink Sparkle is a muted pink packed with shimmer. The colour might not be unique but it’s quite a unique polish because of the shimmer in it. Snow White is an ordinary white. I like trying new white polishes even though I have found a really good one in Essence’s White Wild Ways.

The formula of Pink Sparkle is a bit thin but it builds up. I used two rich coats for my mani but next time I’ll be using three thin layers instead to avoid the longer drying time. Snow White is amazingly good, I’m seriously impressed. If you’re very careful you can get away with one coat! Yes, one! I wasn’t careful though so I used two, but I’m still impressed. The drying time was good.

I didn’t take pictures of this first step, but went directly to nail art. I applied a layer of Sally Hansen Luxe Lace “Eyelet”, which is a multisized white glittermix in a clear base. And I used a water decal on the white polish.

This, my dears, is the final mani:


I really like this combination of white and pink, flowers and glitter.


Here are the three polishes I used:

Sation: Pink Sparkle & Snow White; Sally Hansen: Eyelet

I can recommend both polishes, but especially the white, it’s really good.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer & Creme
Overall impression: Really good polishes both of them
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: