Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cupcake Polish ~ Bluebell Girls



Cupcake Polish ~ Bluebell Girls
Teal blue linear holographic with sterling silver flakes and holo micro-glitter

Bluebell Girls is from the Las Vegas Showgirl Collection from summer 2015.

The formula is really good and so is coverage. I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was good.

I added a stud by the base of each nail before the polish dried and sealed the whole thing up with topcoat. This is my final mani; two coats and one layer of topcoat.


I love this colour, it’s so me!


The flakes and the glitter show off when I lover the lights. It’s showgirl time :D

  
I really like this polish, it’s as simple as that!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with glitter and flakes
Overall impression: Great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: