Friday, September 16, 2016

Cupcake Polish ~ Berry Good Looking



Cupcake Polish ~ Berry Good Looking
Red toned purple linear holo

Berry Good Looking is from the Berry Patch collection from summer 2015. I only bought it recently and I loved it from the moment I unwrapped the bottle.

The formula is good and the coverage too. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good. I experienced that I had to give the polish a good shake when I had polished the first hand because it turned quite thick on the brush after about 5 nails. It was nothing that a good shake couldn’t fix though.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat:


Wow, right? I love this!


This is what it looks like in the shade. The colour is still absolutely amazing!


I stamped a water marble motif onto it. It’s from plate BP-L005 and the polish I used is Color Club’s Harp on It, a gorgeous silver holo.

This is final mani including another layer of topcoat:


I never want to take this off!


I’m so glad to own this polish, it’s beyond gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Fantastic colour, amazing rainbows, great polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: