Saturday, July 23, 2016

H&M ~ Plume Thistle



H&M ~ Plume Thistle
Magenta shimmer

Still no camera back from repair, so I’m not in the mood for a step by step post.

Instead I’m going to show you the final result:


The magenta is from H&M and is called Plume Thistle. It’s topped with Ellagee’s Rainbow Syrup, which is my favourite holo topper. The tips are sponged with pink glitter from Anny called New Nobility. There’s a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.


Here are the three polishes I used:


I am super pleased with H&M’s new makeup line and especially the polishes. They’re really good!
I have heard that the white should be a really good and covering polish, so I’m going to check that out at some point too.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Cool colour, good quality
Buy again: Yes                                                       

8 comments: