Tuesday, July 19, 2016

H&M ~ Amaranthine



H&M ~ Amaranthine
Red to orange to pink multichrome with golden shimmer

Today is the day where I’m showing another one of my polishes from H&M: Amaranthine. It’s a lovely gorgeous multichromatic shimmer. I applied two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was good.

Here’s what it looks like:


Isn’t that just pretty? The shimmer went crazy in the sun:


No nail art today, just testing a new holo glitter topper I got. It’s from Revlon and is called Holographic Pearls. I saw someone use it on Youtube and got fascinated by it. It looked better on Youtube though, but never mind.

Here’s one coat over Amaranthine taken in the sun:


And here’s the same thing in the shade.


Amaranthine is definitely another winner from H&M.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, what a gorgeous polish!
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: