Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Whimsical by Pam ~ Elphaba



Whimsical by Pam ~ Elphaba
Darkened jelly base packed with gold to green to blue colour shifting shimmer

Let me show you a polish that surprised me positively. Elphaba has got a darkened base and has a golden sheen to it – two factors that would usually put me a bit off a polish. This story has a happy ending though, wait and see.

Two easy and fast drying coats is what it took and the shimmer in this polish is amazing.

Take a look at two coats and no topcoat:


Wow, I must admit that I’m impressed. I think it looks great on me!

I even added more gold, which is unusual for me. I stamped butterfly/dragonfly motifs on my nails – all motifs are from Marianne-Nails No. 98 and I stamped with Barry M’s gold foil effects.

This is my final mani:


I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I like when all nails are different.


Elphaba is really beautiful and so great to work with.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly packed with shimmer
Overall impression: I love polishes packed with shimmer, this is a great polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. I might not be convinced by the polish itself, but I love it with the stamping, it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked it with stamping too :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous polish! I like it with this stamping a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really me, like these nail polish and the stamping is very beautyful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, but I could do without the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google it to find out what it means :D

      Delete