Saturday, May 21, 2016

Whimsical by Pam ~ Bluetiful



Whimsical by Pam ~ Bluetiful
Blue crelly with red glitter in various sizes

I am so lucky to have a great friend in the US who loves Whimsical by Pam-polishes. That means that she often buys Whimsies for me when she shops for herself – lucky me!

Today I’m wearing Bluetiful; a blue crelly with red glitter. I used three thin coats for my mani. It could have been opaque after two richer coats, but I find that crellies with glitter work better with thinner coats. The drying time was good so I thought three coats was okay.

Look at how pretty it is! It’s three coats and a layer of topcoat:


The red glitter looks really cool in the blue, I like it.


I didn’t add anything to this. I didn’t want to “drown” the glitter in nail art.

 
Number of coats: 3 thin
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with glitter
Overall impression: Very unique because of the red glitter
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: