Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Lacquer Lust ~ Sugared Plum



Lacquer Lust ~ Sugared Plum
Purple linear holo

You don’t see Lacquer Lust very often on this blog. It’s because I only have three of them :D Sugared Plum has been waiting patiently in the box for over a year to shine here!

The formula is great, I didn’t experience any issues with application at all. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

The rainbows are so cool – here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


The colour is also nice in low lights. I really like it when it’s like that.


I stamped on it. I found a motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Back to the 60s-04, and since the motif is funky I chose to keep it funky by stamping with a mint green stamping polish from El Corazón called Mint.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat:


I love “open motifs” like this one that allows the base colour to shine through!


Here are the two polishes I used:


I have bought all my three Lacquer Lust polishes at Norway Nails. She doesn’t have this one in stock any more though, but she’s got other pretties!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Nice colour, mesmerizing rainbows, good polish
Buy again: Yep

11 comments:

  1. I have the mint stamping polish! It's great. The holo is pretty and the colour combo is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stamping polish is really great, I like it a lot :)

      Delete
  2. I love both polishes - and they work super together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the color and loved the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the color and loved the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please stop showing these purple/magenta/reddish holos. Or maybe I should stop following your blog. As it seems you have the same taste in polish colours as I do, so your blog is a threat to my wallet. Ah, well, whatever;-) Again a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm... sorry? :D Nah, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who fall for colours like this, so thank you for being here <3

      Delete
  6. And by the way: green & purple is such a good combo. On nails, clothing, home styling, .... Completely off topic, but that's another thing we have in common. Just lettin'you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled to know! Lots of people seem to think that green and purple don't go together :/

      Delete