Monday, May 2, 2016

Emily de Molly ~ LE16



Emily de Molly ~ LE16
Blue linear holo

I was in the mood for blue today, and I dug LE16 out of the box of untrieds, where it has been sitting like forever!

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

Here it is; two coats and no topcoat in the flashlights:


Here’s what it looks like in low lights. The colour changes dramatically, and this is why you also want to look at your polishes in the shade before you buy them. I really like this colour.


I sponged some glitter on the tips. I used Lacquester’s Winter Wonderland which is blue, purple and white glitter and hexes in a clear base. I sealed my mani up with a layer of topcoat and this is what it ended up looking like:


The low light picture:


These are the two pretties I used.


LE16 was (as the name suggests) a limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really nice colour, cool rainbows
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: