Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ CbL Lovers UK Majestic



Colors by Llarowe ~ CbL Lovers UK Majestic
A mix of blue and purple holo microglitter

Majestic is – as the name suggests – a Facebook fan group custom for the UK girls :)

The formula is great, even for a microglitters. It wasn’t thick or difficult to work with like some microglitters are. Two coats of easy and fast drying layers was all it took. It dries up semi matte and a little bit bumpy, so topcoat is required. You need two layers of topcoat if you want it really smooth.

I started out with one layer of topcoat over the two coats:


Look at the holographic blurriness here! *swoon*


The colour is also very nice in low lights.


I stamped on it. I found a nice motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Holy Shapes collection-03 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Fuchsia”.

I added a second layer of topcoat to seal it all up, and here’s my final mani:


The low light picture:


I’m really glad I managed to get my hands on the pretty microglittery beauty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic microglitter
Overall impression: Really great formula, cute glitters!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It is a bit too dusty for me - but wow, I'm glad I'm getting Fuchsia in a future order from Hypnotic Polish, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't really look dusty in real life :D And yes, Fuchsia is a must for stampers :)

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful with these sparkles! And I'm angry, I ordered a stamping Llarowe with a not registered letter - it was meant to be my first Llarowe ever - and it was stolen :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's really annoying! Hopefully it was refunded :)

      Delete