Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring water marble with Dance Legend and China Glaze



Spring water marble with Dance Legend and China Glaze
Number 71 and 74, White on White and Fairy Dust

It has been a while since I water marbled and I was in the mood for it today. I went for something spring-ish by using green and purple, mixed with white and glitter.

Take a look at the final result here:


The green and the purple are both from Dance Legend’s Fresh collection, the green is number 74 and the purple is number 71. The white is China Glaze’s White on White and the glitter is Fairy Dust, also from China Glaze.

I used a layer of the green Dance Legend as my base. I am not crazy about using white as a base, I’m not quite sure why.


Here are the pretty polishes I used:

Dance Legend #74 & #71, China Glaze White on White & Fairy Dust
 
I really like this. I’m so fond of the Fresh collection from Dance Legend, they are such nice polishes and it’s a bonus that they marble too.

7 comments:

  1. Cute! And sparkly too, spring in the air indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet spring WM - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and outstanding color combination. I like very much the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous marble, the colours look great together :)

    ReplyDelete