Monday, April 11, 2016

Emily de Molly ~ LE15



Emily de Molly ~ LE15
Purple linear holo

I bought LE15 a long while ago directly from Emily de Molly’s webshop. It’s been sitting in a box ever since and I can assure that it didn’t deserve that at all. Today is the day it’s going to shine, so let’s make the best of it.

The formula is great and I didn’t experience any problems with the application. I used two coats for full opacity, and the drying time is good too.

Take a look at what two coats and no topcoat looks like in the flashlight:


I added a little blue star on two of my nails. I like to add at least something to my manis, as you probably know by now.
So here it is: Two coats plus a layer of topcoat:


LE15 is also super pretty in low lights.


LE15 was – as the name suggests – limited edition and is no longer available. What a shame, it’s really pretty!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like it a lot. Great colour, sweet rainbows!
Buy again: I would if I could!

14 comments: