Saturday, March 12, 2016

El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Pisces



El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Pisces
Blackened base packed with teal shimmer

Pisces is from El Corazon’s Kaleidoscope Night Dreams collection. It’s a collection of 12 polishes – one for each zodiac sign. I chose four of them, and I’m happy with the four I picked.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I had hoped to get away with two coats, but ultimately I used three coats on this mani for full opacity.  The drying time is good so it honestly wasn’t such a big deal with the three coats.

Here’s three coats and no topcoat:


I stuck on some butterfly stickers I bought from Aliexpress a while ago. I finished the whole thing off with a layer of topcoat, and here’s my final mani:


The butterflies lightened the mani up quite a bit in my opinion.


I’m not overly thrilled with Pisces. I couldn’t really find any swatches before I ordered it, so I only had a bottle shot to judge it from. I had hoped that it was way more teal. Oh well. You live and you learn.

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Darkened base packed with shimmer
Overall impression: I really like the quality of El Corazón’s polishes!
Buy again: No

8 comments:

  1. It is a bit dark, but I agree, the butteflies makes it lighter and pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterflies helped a lot, so I could actually wear this. Nice :)

      Delete
  2. Nice Pisces. I'm Aquarius, have you got it? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got Aquarius because it looked brown in the bottle :D

      Delete
  3. It's nice but maybe not so much more than nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice colour, I really like it :D

    ReplyDelete