Thursday, February 4, 2016

I ♥ Nail Polish (ILNP) ~ Float On



I Nail Polish (ILNP) ~ Float On
Aqua blue linear holo

I didn’t quite know which colour to wear so I let my boyfriend decide, and his answer came promptly: Blue! So blue it is.

Float On is a gorgeous aqua blue holo, it’s super gorgeous.

The formula is great and the polish covers easily in two coats. The drying time is good.

I forgot to take pictures of it on it’s own, so here’s the final mani:


I stamped on it as you can see. I used a stripey pattern from Moyra Stamping plate-02 Fabric Texture. I stamped with China Glaze’s Purple Panic. I haven’t worn that yet, but it’s a super gorgeous neon pink! I’m so glad it stamps too.


Here’s my mani in low lights.


I think blue was a good choice. I love this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I love this blue!
Buy again: I would!

20 comments:

  1. What a cute mani, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your BF picked well - and you created a beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's often good at picking colours I like, and thank you :)

      Delete
  3. ILNP polishes are all amazing! Big like for your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick of your boyfriend, that blue looks amazing. Pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice combination and manicure! <3
    When I ask my bf what color to wear on my nails he picks...black :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      My bf wouldn't pick black, he likes colour, just like I do :D

      Delete
  6. A gorgeous shade and a lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and pretty mani :-D

    ReplyDelete