Sunday, February 7, 2016

Glittering Elements ~ Christmas Town



Glittering Elements ~ Christmas Town
Crème white with holo effect and shimmer

Christmas Town was part of a box based on the movie “A Nightmare before Christmas”. I love that movie and I really like Glittering Elements polishes, so I gave in and ordered the box.

The first coat seemed a bit sheer, but the polish built up and got opaque after the second coat, yay! It’s easy to work with, I didn’t experience any problems with dragging or anything. The drying time was really good.

I added three red circles by the side of each nail while the polish was still wet. Then I topcoated the first nail and realised that the circles bleed like hell! So I didn’t topcoat the rest of the nails.

Here’s two coats and only topcoat on my pinkie. The picture is taken with flash:

 
I think it looks quite cool with the red circles though. Next time I’ll topcoat first and then add them afterwards so I can actually wear my mani :D


There are four other polishes in the Nightmare Before Christmas box. It was a limited edition box, so all the polishes are discontinued now.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer with a bit of holo
Overall impression: Good base for lots of nail art. Good quality.
Buy again:Probably not. I don't actually wear white that often :)

19 comments:

  1. I like this white on you, even if you doesn't like white on you hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird isn't it. There are colours that I just don't feel comfortable in :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! What a pretty mani here! =)
    Have a serene Sunday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bad with the bleeding because the manicure is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bleeding was crazy, I've never seen anything like it! :D

      Delete
  4. I love whites so I'd wear this one, of course! And it looks nice with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polish is really nice and the red circles fit perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I had knew they were bleeders :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous polish and nice cicles. Shame it was prone to bleeding...could be a possible for Hallowe'en lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that! I will definitely keep that in mind :D

      Delete
  7. That's so beautiful, I love this shade :)

    ReplyDelete