Sunday, February 28, 2016

Darling Diva ~ Groped under the Mistletoe



Darling Diva ~ Groped under the Mistletoe

Cranberry jelly packed with sparkle and shimmer

Groped under the Mistletoe is from the Ho Ho Holiday collection from Christmas 2015. I only bought two polishes from that collection, but I might go back and buy at least one more :D

The formula is a bit patchy. I might would have been able to get away with two coats if I shouldn’t take pictures of it, but my camera picked up all the little irregularities and made my pictures look awful! So I added a third coat, and that helped a lot. The drying time between the layers is pretty good.

Here’s three coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


The sparkles are amazing!


Here’s what it looks like out of the flashlight. It’s a really pretty colour.


I stamped swirls on it. I used stamping plate BP-L 005 and I stamped with Color Club’s Date with Destiny from the latest Halo Hues collection. I love that entire collection because they are so amazingly pretty and they stamp so well.

Here’s my final mani:


Ordinary lights:


I really like Groped under the Mistletoe, I think it’s a really nice colour and I love the sparkles. I must admit that I wasn’t happy with the three coats for such a dark colour though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Jelly with sparks and shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, great sparks.
Buy again: No (because of the three coats)

10 comments: