Friday, February 26, 2016

Color Club ~ Cosmic Fate



Color Club ~ Cosmic Fate
- with P2 ~ Be my Guy

If you have seen my post from yesterday you know that I got an Überchic Stamping mat from Carolyn for Christmas. Today I decided to try something else than making decals.

I applied a layer of “Be my Guy” which is a dark denim blue shimmer from P2. I added a dollop of “Cosmic Fate” from Color Club and made some swirls. Then I added another dollop of Be my Guy, made swirls, added a dollop of Cosmic Fate and made swirls and so on. After a bit of waiting I applied a layer of topcoat, and then I waited some more to make sure it was all dry. I think I maybe waited for an hour or so.

I applied basecoat to my nails, cut the patterns into a nail shape an attached them to my nails. I applied another layer of topcoat and this is my final mani:


I quite like this!


This picture is taken without flash.


Here are the polishes I used:


I need to work a bit on how to make them fit my nails, but that’s probably just a matter of practicing.

I must admit that this is way more fun than I thought it would be. It has given me a spark of new inspiration and that’s really something! I don’t usually get very much inspired in the winter time when it’s dark all the time.

8 comments:

  1. I love this result, it is so beautiful.
    But yes, the waiting is tedious, and it way to often keeps me from making manis like this - but I truly love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the effect too, and am happy that the polish doesn't sit on my nails while we wait for it to dry, hahah! :D

      Delete
  2. Great mani,these swirls look unusual and a good colour match!

    ReplyDelete