Monday, February 8, 2016

Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy


Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy
Deep purple linear holo

If you love purple like I do, and also love holos like I do, then you’re going to love today’s polish.

The formula is really good and the polish practically covered in one coat. I added an extra coat because that’s how I roll, but I honestly don’t think it made any difference. The drying time is really good.

Be still my glittery heart. Here’s two coats taken with flash:

Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy
Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy

And look how pretty it is in low lights too!

Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy
Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy

I added glitter because I also love glitter. I used a magenta unreleased prototype from Ellagee to sponge onto my fingertips. Here’s the final result taken with flash:

Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy
Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy

And here’s what it looks like in low lights:

Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy
Celestial ~ Confused Galaxy

Confused Galaxy is a Facebook group custom. It was limited edition and is no longer available. I shall guard my bottle well!


Number of coats: 2 (but 1 was probably enough)
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, this is a gorgeous polish!
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. OMG that is gorgeous <3
    I'm not good at keeping track of all going on on FB, so I had no idea this beauty was sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super pleased you like it, I almost knew you would :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, it's gorgeous! And looks lovely with this glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like holo and glitter together :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, it looks so pretty! Nice glitter on top of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and great mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, the colours look so pretty together <3

    ReplyDelete