Friday, September 18, 2015

OPI, El Corazón, H&M and Spell Polish



OPI, El Corazón, H&M and Spell Polish
Red, orange and silver in a shimmery, glittery, holofied mani

Today’s mani is red, orange and silver because that is what I was in the mood for.

There are no step by step pictures today so you might as well get a picture of the whole thing right away:


The polishes I used was:

Red: OPI ~ You only live twice
Orange: El Corazón #423/561 Magic Tail Kamet
Silver: OPI ~ DS Radiance
Silver Glitter: H&M ~ Silver Frost
Holo topcoat: Spell Polish ~ Holo Shield


There’s only holo topcoat on the pointer. This particular holo topper greys the underwear a lot, so I though I would use it on OPI DS Radiance, which is silver. And that works just perfectly. This is a sunshine picture, which freaks out the shimmer on the other nails, but it reveals a pretty rainbow on the pointer.


Here are the five polishes I used:

t

The red and the orange are a little too close in colour for this kind of mani; the red dots drowns a little bit. But never mind, I still love the end result, and that’s, my darlings, all that matters! 

18 comments:

  1. Red and silver go well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Perhaps I should have dotted with black on the orange instead :)

      Delete
  2. They look nice together! Funny what moods make us chose polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It makes me smile to look at pretty nails :)

      Delete
  3. You're right dear! Btw I like these nails! I've never tried HM nail polish. Are they good?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M polishes are usually good and their prices are really good.

      Delete
    2. Ok, maybe I'll give a try to them! =)
      Kisses

      Delete
    3. I think you should, I'm sure you'll like them. :-*

      Delete
  4. LOL - it makes me think of Christmas, and I'm not even a Christmas person - it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I shall remember that in a couple of months from now :D

      Delete
  5. Cute! The red OPI is so beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mani. I do love that silver <3 :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silver is really cool and I loved it with the holo topper too :D

      Delete
  7. Very nice mani, these colours look great :D

    ReplyDelete