Friday, July 3, 2015

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Purple Rainbows



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Purple Rainbows
Purple linear holo

It’s time for my last Anonymous Lacquer for now, and I’ve saved the best for last. It’s purple, it’s linear holo and it’s got a great name. What more can a girl ask?

So how is it, you may ask. Well. Formula: Good. Coverage: Good. Drying time: Really good. Prettiness: Check!

Let me show you two coats and no topcoat in indirect sunshine:


Here’s one where the sun is spot on. Wow, right?


Not even low lights were able to tame the rainbows!


I kept the nail art really simple. I made four dots by the base of each nail. I used Coolcos number 05 for that. I like using Coolcos’ polishes for nail art because they usually cover really well. They do smell pretty bad, but I can easily live with that.

Here’s my final mani:


I love these two colours together!


Have you tried Anonymous Lacquers yourself? I’m pleased with mine :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

15 comments: