Saturday, June 20, 2015

Coolcos ~ #?



Coolcos ~ #?
Black base with pink, turquoise and gold microglitter

Coolcos’ polishes usually don’t have names but numbers. However -  this polish’s number seems to have fallen off, so I don’t know it.

Anyway, the formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for this mani. The drying time is on the slow side, and I also have to mention that the polish smells really odd.

I caught one last glimpse of the evening sun before it went down, and managed to snap one photo of my mani in the sun before it was gone. Here it is; two coats and no topcoat:



Uh, I love these glitters! Here’s a lightbox pictures to show off the colours more.


I’m not usually into black based polishes, but the massive amount of microglitter makes this really cool.

I added glitter, because a girl can never have too much glitter! :D I used CrowsToes’ “VooDoo”, which is a clear base with orange and purple multisized and –shaped glitter. I sponged it on by the base of my nails and topped it with a layer of topcoat.

Here’s a shot of my final mani:


Do you like glitter on glitter as much as I do?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter, glitter, glitter (in a black base)
Overall impression: I like the amount of glitter in this polish. I don’t like the smell much but it doesn’t put me off
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colorful glitters on your nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! !! The final many is brilliant! I like the vivid red / orange glitters you have added! The first version is classy but s little bit too serious!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the second version better, because I don't want my nails to look too serious :D

      Delete
  3. Oh, the glitter is so easily visible, I like that! But I prefer glitter on its own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and mix pretty much every finish of polish I have. Sometimes I like the results, other times not so much, but at least I'm having fun during the process :)

      Delete
  4. It's pretty! A really cool manicure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great nail art! I like the base nail polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that nameless glitter mix, it's pretty - even more so with the VooDoo - glitter on glitter, you must have been super happy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was! No holo that day but lots of glitter!! :D

      Delete
  7. Love this colourful glittery look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really nice glitter, it's so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous glitter. I like ones like this :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love glitter on glitter! :D Awesome match! :)

    ReplyDelete