Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cupcake Polish ~ Neither Here Noir There



Cupcake Polish ~ Neither Here Noir There
Dark purple linear holo with slightly red duochrome flash

Neither Here Noir There is from the Falling Back In Time Collection from Autumn 2014.

The formula is good and easy to work with, and two coats is what it takes to make this baby shine. Drying time is good, nothing worrying to report.

So here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


I love that the rainbows flash red!


Here is what it looks like in low lights. It is a little dusty.


I placed a nail sticker in the shape of a star on each nail. I love stars and I wanted this simple. I sealed the whole thing of with a layer of topcoat.


Perhaps I should have added more stars? I didn’t want to cover up too much of the purple though!


What do you think of this? Do you ever wear dark colours in the spring and summer?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with a duochromatic flash
Overall impression: This polish looks the best in the sunshine
Buy again: Yes, probably


I bought Neither Here Nor There from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

16 comments:

  1. I like it, chocolate-like looks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, I prefer this nail polish alone, it is so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect with the starts. Again, what a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm so pleased to hear you think so, thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous nail polish - lovely rainbows :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Yes, I wear all kinds of colors during summer too :)

    ReplyDelete