Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Glam Polish ~ Second Star to the Right



Glam Polish ~ Second Star to the Right
Purple with colour shifting sparkle and scattered holo effect

Second Star to the Right is from the Welcome to Storybrook collection.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. The polish covers in two easy coats. Drying time is pretty good. No problemo.

Here’s the super sparkly purple prettiness:



I love purples like this one!


The low light picture reveals that the purple is also pretty in different lights.


I added a stripe of glitter down the middle of each nail. It’s Crowstoes Dragon in Drag, a lovely green and purple glitter. A layer of topcoat completed my mani.


Aren’t they a great couple?



Purple and green go so well together in my opinion, and I love sparkly and glittery! :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Scattered holo with sparkle
Overall impression: Super sparkly scattered holo
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. Great purple. I like combo of green and purple in manicures so I like this one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! I think I need to start looking at Once Upon A Time again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - and am so happy to have it in my stash. The addition of the Dragon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be really surprised if you had said you didn't have it :D

      Delete
  4. Love the combo! It reminds me of a mermaid :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet purple and I like the green glitter. Purple and green always work well I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Purple and green rocks :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous purple, looks great with this topper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always impressed how Glam Polish mixes shimmer, holo and flakies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It gives such interesting finishes! :)

      Delete
  8. Yes, they are a great couple! :D

    ReplyDelete