Wednesday, April 29, 2015

El Corazón ~ 423/570 Magic Kiss of Venus



El Corazón ~ 423/570 Magic Kiss of Venus
Crimson red jelly with silver shimmer

El Corazón could easily be one of my favourite brands of polish. They have made so many pretties, and I love each and every one of them!

Magic Kiss of Venus is no exception. It’s crimson red and super beautiful. The formula is great and easy to work with, and it is really well pigmented. It almost covered in one single coat! The second coat made a difference though, so I recommend two coats. Drying time is good.

Here’s how pretty it is. Two coats and no topcoat:


I love the colour, and the shimmer is divine!


I stamped on it. I found a motif on BP-L 004 and I stamped with Indigo from Models Own’s chrome collection. And I love the final result:


The Models Own chrome collection is fantastic to stamp with, you just need to work really fast because they dry really quickly.


This is just the way I wanted it to be. Yay!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Jelly with shimmer
Overall impression: I love this colour and the shimmer. Gorgeous polish!
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful, and I love it with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beauty, this El Corazon, I like the hue and finish a lot. Lovely with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, soooo wonderful, I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful polish and such a lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really pretty and I like the stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mkov is such a stunner, I love red with silver shimmer just too pretty. I love the stamping too, suits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really liking finishes and colours like this. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  7. How come I haven't noticed this polish before at Hypnotic Polish? The shade of pinkish red ist just perfect! I also like your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Perhaps you will remember to look for it next time you shop there :)

      Delete
  8. well you just have the most beautiful polishes!!! love love love!!! and the stamping is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour and looks nice with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete