Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Colors by Llarowe ~ Ruthless People



Colors by Llarowe ~ Ruthless People
Pink jelly base with holo glitter

Ruthless People is from the Winter 2013 collection, and yes, that means she’s been sitting in the box for over a year. Poor little polish! There is absolutely no reasonable explanation why it has been sitting unnoticed for so long. It’s a gorgeous polish and it’s right up my alley!

The application was a little bit tricky because the formula was a little bit thick, but I managed. The first coat looked really sheer, so I prepared myself to be sat sitting and applying layer after layer. In reality I only needed two layers, so I was a happy bouncing bunny after discovering that, haha. Drying time is average.

Be still my little heart. Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat:


Isn’t that just a me-polish, or what?!


Here’s a quick flash picture to show off the pretty holo glitter.


I stamped on it. I found two different motifs on Moyou London’s Mother Nature Collection-13 stamping plate. I used NailNation 3000’s Black to stamp with.

Here’s my final mani taken with flash:


And here’s a low light picture.


I’m mesmerized, that is for sure! Wow, I love this polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Good
Finish: Jelly with holo glitter
Overall impression: What a gorgeous polish, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

19 comments:

  1. It is indeed a you (but also me) polish - it's gorgeous and kind of ruthless to my heart because I don't own it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! You definitely should own it though. Let the chase begin :D

      Delete
  2. Pretty stamping! This nail polish is a me polish as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I could pull off that colour, but it sure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous and LOVE the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is beautiful and a lovely stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The holo glitter looks like pink and red shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty polish, I love that glitter :)

      Delete
  8. It's really nice looking and I like the stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, my first thought was 'it's so you' :D Beautiful holo :)

    ReplyDelete