Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NailNation 3000 ~ #SisterRoma



NailNation 3000 ~ #SisterRoma
Multicolour shifting linear holo

There is no way I can describe what colour #SisterRoma is. Teal, soft blue, grey, purple, that’s just some of the colours I saw when I wore this.

The formula is good and easy to work with. The first coat looked really sheer, which is unusual for NailNation 3000-polishes, but the second coat covered everything up and left no visible nail line. The drying time is good, no worries.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat, taken with flash:


If I angle my hand a bit, you’ll se other colours as well.


Here’s a low light shot. The picture is colour accurate, it looks exactly like what I was looking at in real life.


I just don’t have any polishes like this one.


It’s flakie time! Flakies have become popular again! I haven’t really used the ones I bought last time they were popular, so I have decided not to buy more unless they’re really special. I made an exception with Twinkle Twinkle though, it’s sooo pretty. It’s green to blue shifting flakies, which I thought would look good over #SisterRoma. It didn’t really though, the colours were too close to each other.

But anyway, here’s one coat of Twinkle Twinkle over #SisterRoma:


And a non-flashy picture:


I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of NailNation 3000’s polishes. They’re beautiful and most of them are right up my alley.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo with colour shift
Overall impression: The colour is really unique, I don’t have anything like this.
Buy again: No

You can buy #SisterRoma and Twinkle Twinkle from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

14 comments:

  1. Interesting shade of this NailNation and the flakies look very well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I used flakies more, but... yeah well :D

      Delete
  2. So we both have NailNation 3000 on the blog this morning LOL
    I love the layering you did here, almost magical...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, great minds and all that :D
      And thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. I understand you, a hard colour to name, you did a great job with that....;-)
    I like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is a little too dusky for me but I like it with the topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite taken by this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On wow it's jaw dropping! I love it! Then with those flakies WOW *faints*! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour seriously hard to describe, but whatever, it's so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I just let the pictures do the talking! :D

      Delete