Saturday, March 28, 2015

El Corazón ~ 423/469 Gemstones: Amethyst



El Corazón ~ 423/469 Gemstones: Amethyst
Purple with holo shimmer

Today it’s time for a purple with holo shimmer: Amethyst from El Corazón’s Gemstones collection. The formula is great and the polish covered in two coats. When I look at my pictures, I wish I had used three coats, but I honestly couldn’t see that in real life!

Here’s a picture of two easy and fast drying coats in my light box:


The holo shimmer refuses to not shine!
My flash pictures weren’t fantastic to be honest, but here’s a blurry one that gives you the idea about the holo it contains:


I made dots on it diagonally on each nail. I used “White” from NailNation 3000 and the green is #10 from Coolcos. I applied a layer of Ellagee’s Rainbow Syrup to add some extra holo goodness.
Here’s my final mani in the lightbox:


And here’s a flash picture.


Here are the three polishes I used:


I think it was way prettier in real life than my pictures suggest. I promise I do better next time ;)



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Holo shimmer
Overall impression: Good colour, lovely holo shimmer, nice quality polish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Amethyst Gemstones is also called as the birthstone for the one who were born in the month of february.

    ReplyDelete