Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stamping plate BP-42



Stamping plate BP-42

 B
P-42 is round and has four different kinds of motifs on it. It looks like this:


I chose to stamp with the design on the top right. I stamped on top of two layers of Fresh Paint “Steampunk”. It isn’t really my colour but I think it fits the design just perfectly. Take a look:


I have relatively small and short nails, so I was able to get different designs on each nail. I like that a lot!


How do you like this?



The verdict:

Pros:
Four big designs on each plate
It’s possible to get different designs on each nail from the same pattern
Perfectly edged

Cons:
I can’t think of any




14 comments:

  1. It looks great! A good buy it seems.

    http://johndhartil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice and with very different patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's why I picked it in the first place :)

      Delete
  3. I was just asked to review some plates for them and I ALMOST chose this one :P Anyways this looks fantastic, and you indeed choose the perfect background for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm pleased to hear that you ALMOST picked the same one :D

      Delete
  4. Not my favourite from this plate, but looks really good anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I really like about this design is that it's different :D

      Delete
  5. The color is really perfect for this design! :)

    ReplyDelete