Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bear Pawlish ~ She’s a Fish Killer



Bear Pawlish ~ She’s a Fish Killer
Garnet red linear holo

I’ve wanted to try out Bear Pawlish for a while, but hadn’t gotten my little hands on any – they don’t ship to Denmark, which is a shame. That means you either need a mule to get them or - like me - be lucky in a swap! I received three of them in a recent swap and I was so thrilled as I unwrapped them. They look just as pretty in real life as they do on the pictures I’ve seen!

She’s a Fish Killer went on the very next day – there’s no way I could let such a beauty sit in a box of untrieds. The formula: Delicious! The coverage: Really good, I used two coats. Drying time: Great too, no problems to report. Oh happy day!

Here’s what two coats and no topcoat looks like with flash:





Be still, little heart! ♥


And girls, this is amazing out of the flashlight too! See?


I stamped on ring fingers and middle fingers. I used a stamp from Bundlemonster, BM-423 and I stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White. I sponged silver/holo glitter on the tips of pinkie, pointer and thumb: OPI’s In True Stefani Fashion. It’s such a pretty glitter. Unfortunately I topcoated the whole thing before I took my pictures… little did I know that She’s A Fish Killer is a bleeder! All the crispy white lines turned pink, dagnabbit!

But anyway – I won’t let that little stunt ruin my good mood. Here’s my final mani:


Oh yes, I still like it!



It was a total win to receive this prettiness in a swap, and I can’t wait to try the two others! I might need a mule at some point to ship me some more!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I drooled, I swooned, and when I woke up I swooned again. This is a seriously beautiful polish!
Buy again: Yes please!

20 comments:

  1. Oh but Tennesse DOES ship to Denmark, it's just not an option in the shop, just send hr an email and she will invoice you manually!!
    This one is one of my favories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she does? Wow, that was a piece of really useful (and perhaps expensive) information, thank you so much :)

      Delete
    2. As long as you don't charge my account - knock yourself out hahahahaha

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, I'll bear that in mind :D

      Delete
  2. Oh I need this so bad, this is just gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand, so I need to catch up because, hell, this colour is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty red. Like the stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous and I love your mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with this polish myself, so thank you :)

      Delete
  6. That color looks gorgeous! Love the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous! *Graby hands*

    ReplyDelete